Looking for Reliable Suppliers of Apparel
This is the right place to Look for of Apparel Manufacturers !
- Apparel India represents an association of over 1500 manufacturers and exporters of cotton apparel such as cotton apparel, silk apparel, ladies silk apparel, gents cotton apparel, ladies t shirt, ladies halter tops, ladies night dresses, ladies skirts, embroidered sarees, lehenga choli, embroidered sherwani, kurta pajama, mens long sleeve t-shirts, mens casual shirts, mens vests, kids t-shirt, girls fancy tops etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of indian apparel - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of Indian cotton apparel, silk apparel, ladies silk apparel, gents cotton apparel, Indian silk apparel, casual garments, formal apparel, Indian ethnic apparel etc. - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - Coirmats-india.com is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
Traditional Indian clothing has come into prominence once again. Well, if you notice the trends in fashion industry, you'll realize that modern fashion has aped the styling and designing of the bygone eras, the period of royalty, when Maharajas and Ranis used to spend extravagantly on their clothing. Whatever the royals chose to go in for was reminiscent of splendor and luxury. The creative fashion designers of today are in a lookout for ethnic designs that take us close to our cultural roots and remind us of the glorious past. Well, in this section, we will provide you with information on the different kinds of traditional clothing in India.
1. Dhoti : Dhoti kurta is the traditional Indian clothing of men. Unlike other dresses, it is an unstitched piece of cloth usually 5 yards long that is tied around the waist and legs. The knot is tied at the waist. Dhoti is known by different names at different places such as Laacha in Punjabi, dhuti in Bangla.
2. Kurta : Kurta is a term used to refer to a long loose shirt, the length of which falls below or may be just above the knees of the wearer. In the olden times, it was primarily worn by men, but today, it has become a unisex dress that both men and women can wear.
3.Indian Salwar Kameez : Salwar kameez is the traditional Indian clothing for women. Due to its high popularity in the region of Punjab, shalwar kameez is commonly referred to as Punjabi suit. The fashion of Shalwar Kameez in India is not new. Since the past many few centuries, women have been wearing this wonderful attire.
4. Indian Sari : Sari is one of the most wonderful dresses worn by Indian women. Infact, when one thinks of a typical Indian woman, the first thing that strikes the mind is a woman clad in sari, who is wearing the solah shringar including bindi, chudi, kajal etc.
5. Sherwani for Men : Sherwani is a long coat resembling achkan in styling. It is buttoned upto the collar and lengthwise it is usually below the knee. It adds to the charm and grace of men, especially the taller ones. Indian men spend lavishly on buying the sherwani suit for the special occasion of their wedding.
6.Turban : In India, one can spot many men wearing turban. Well, turban is tied not for the sake of fashion, but because it has a lot of significance in the lives of Indians. The hair turban is a headdress that basically consists of a long piece of unstitched cloth, which is wrapped around the head.